- The quickest, most powerful flash tuner on the market
- The sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, 3.5" full-color touch-screen display mounts to handlebars with integrated Amps 4-hole threaded inserts; also mounts to most aftermarket accessory mounts that feature AMPS 4-mounting options
- The display's interface cable plugs directly to the bike's diagnostic connector
- NO COMPUTER REQUIRED; simply select the tune and follow the on-screen prompts to flash the bike; tunes can also be edited directly from the Power Vision
- Utilizes WinPV (Windows PC-based tuning application)
- Stores up to six different tunes that can be flashed to the bike
- Downloads and stores the stock calibration in case OEM restoration is needed; stock calibration can also be saved as an editable copy and used as a starting point
- Dynojet preconfigured tunes are preloaded on the unit; Power Vision will identify the bike's information and automatically sort hundreds of applicable, dyno-proven tunes
- Custom tunes can be loaded by a tuning shop or received via email and loaded onto the device
- Displays all J1850 H-D vehicle data, wide-band air fuel ratio2 and various calculated channels (including MPG instant and trip MPG)
- AutoTune Basic and Pro3 calculates and stores fuel trims to optimize fuel curve
- Checks and clears diagnostic codes
- Features adaptive trims and idle offset (with bike running)
- Black series features a flat black outer case
- See Dynojet website http://www.dynojet.com/powervision-tune-license-programs.aspx for information about purchasing additional Power Vision tune licenses.
MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: All Power Vision returns and/or adjustments must be made directly with Dynojet Research. The Power Vision may be used on any bike to read and clean trouble codes.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.