- Allow custom fabrication of brake lines without the requirements of secondary adapters
- Unique extruded cover eliminates the age-old problem of abrasion to painted surfaces
- Hose end design ensures positive seal due to the separation of the sealing function from the hose end retention feature
- Lightweight, high-pressure assembly not only enhances appearance, but delivers the ultimate in pressure performance
- Replacement olives allow reuse of existing fittings
- Bulk line is available with clear coating or smoke-tint coating
- Smoke tint matches Barnett clear coating on cables
- -3 straight hose end for brake line connections
- Designed to ensure a positive seal
- Use with Pro System 1 braided hose only
- Perfect for master cylinder, junction block and caliper connections
- Easy assembly
- Made in the U.S.A.
PRO SYSTEM I LINES AND FITTINGS
NOTE: For show and off-road use only.
NOTE: All Big Twin and XL models use standard 3/8" and 7/16" banjo bolts, washers and fittings. Fittings and washers listed as 3/8"/10mm will work in either application.