The Business Analyst/Project Manager is responsible for analyzing business processes, identifying opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies, gathering and validating functional requirements, facilitating project implementations across technical and non-technical teams, and establishing and maintaining relationships with all business units.
- Analyses business processes to ensure non-technical departments are able to efficiently meet their objectives
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
- Gathers and validates functional requirements to ensure business needs are met through software implementation
- Facilitates project implementations across technical and non-technical teams to ensure project deadlines are met
- Establishes and maintains open communication channels with all business units to facilitate overall organizational deliverables
- Coordinates effective time management within meetings to make certain all objectives are met
- Assists other Business Analysts/Project Managers when they are out of the office
- Generates reports to provide requested data to the business users
- Creates process flow documentation
- Reviews delivered system functionality prior to business delivery
Required Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing projects
- 3+ years’ experience managing requirements
- Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 7+ hours
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, and office machinery
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written
- Must be able to read from a screen
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
LeMans Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LeMans will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parts Unlimited/Drag Specialties
PO Box 5222
Attn: Human Resources
Janesville, WI 53547-5222