PRO-STREET SYSTEMS [1800-1085]
||Sug. Retail Price
||EXHAUST P-ST T/O FXCW CH
- Feature 16-gauge steel construction throughout
- 13/4" headpipes step to 2", then flow into 21/2" muffler bodies for increased flow and improved performance
- Designed to increase low-end torque and produce a deep, throaty exhaust note
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- Heat shield sold separately unless noted
- Available with chrome or black finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Turn-out baffles are welded in place; all others are removable.
|END CAP STYLE:||Turn-out|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|2008 - 2009||Harley-Davidson||Softail Rocker (EFI) - FXCW|
|2008 - 2011||Harley-Davidson||Softail Rocker C (EFI) - FXCWC|
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.