PRO-STREET SYSTEMS [1800-0647]
||Sug. Retail Price
||Pro-Street System Slash-Cut Chrome
- Feature 16-gauge steel construction throughout
- 13/4" headpipes step to 2", then flow into 21/2" muffler bodies for increased flow and improved performance
- Designed to increase low-end torque and produce a deep, throaty exhaust note
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- Heat shield sold separately unless noted
- Available with chrome or black finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Turn-out baffles are welded in place; all others are removable.
|CONFIGURATION 1:||2 into 2|
|END CAP STYLE:||Slash-cut|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|MUFFLER DIAMETER:||2 1/2"|
- Follow Emission Notice Link At Bottom Of Page For Important Information.
- With Forward Controls Only.
|1999 - 2003||Harley-Davidson||Sportster Custom - XL 1200C|
|1999 - 2003||Harley-Davidson||Sportster Custom - XL 883C|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||432|
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.