PRO-STREET SYSTEMS [1800-0645]
||Sug. Retail Price
||Pro-Street System Slash-Cut Chrome
- Feature 16-gauge steel construction throughout
- 13/4" headpipes step to 2", then flow into 21/2" muffler bodies for increased flow and improved performance
- Designed to increase low-end torque and produce a deep, throaty exhaust note
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- Heat shield sold separately unless noted
- Available with chrome or black finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Turn-out baffles are welded in place; all others are removable.
|CONFIGURATION 1:||2 into 2|
|END CAP STYLE:||Slash-cut|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|2007 - 2008||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Wide Glide (EFI) - FXDWG|
|2010 - 2014||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Wide Glide (EFI) - FXDWG|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||432|
California Warning: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket exhaust systems that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.