LEGEND REVO DYNA COIL SUSPENSION
- Legend's touring-specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
- Improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming out
- Extended coil length has a larger "sweet spot" without increasing the overall shock length
- Unique spring rate offers ability to soften preload and/or reduce ride height while maintaining a smooth ride
- Allows minimal preload adjustments when changing between rider weight or total motorcycle load
- Easy to adjust preload by hand without tools
- Hard anodized machined aluminum body
- Legend's low-friction seals
- High-flow piston reacts quickly for improved fluid flow management
- Deflective disc valved damping self adjusts to frequency and ensures controlled performance
- Spherical mount bearings on top and bottom
- Standard or heavy-duty spring rates
- Black bodies with black springs
- All Legend REVO suspensions are assembled by hand
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Heavy-duty applications are recommended for 500 lb.+ rider and passenger total weight.
NOTE: Late style upper shock studs OEM PART # 54666-08 are required for 91-05 models.