THUNDERMAX ECM WITH INTEGRAL AUTO TUNE SYSTEM
- ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune module mounts conveniently in place of the factory ECM and plugs in to the existing harness
- Utilizes wide band O² sensors and works as a closed-loop control system to continuously self-adjust and properly tune the motorcycles air/fuel ratio for all riding conditions
- Easy installation: replace the factory ECM, install new O² sensors and harness, load the correct map for your bike, and ride
- Includes ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune Module, plug-in harness and two wide-band sensors, TMax software and communication USB cable, Quick-Start Easy Install and Comprehensive User's Manual, technical support and free software and updates
- Hundreds of maps available to download for your bike (based on model, engine size, exhaust system air cleaner, pistons, cams, etc.) - load the map of your choice and the integral auto-tune will do the rest
- Improves throttle response, exhaust sound and driveability
- Does not require dyno tuning
- Rider can adjust idle speed, rev limit and speedometer calibration
- Adjustable front and rear cylinder AFR maps, ignition timing (spark) maps, and startup maps
- Works with all popular exhaust systems and is compatible with high-performance camshafts
- Supports nitrous and supercharger applications
- Software program allows live monitoring, recording and examination of diagnostic codes and datalogs including number of starts, engine temperature and rpm operation
- New maps, software, firmware updates, map analysis and tech support available online at no charge
- Made in the U.S.A.
MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarket exhaust systems may require modifications or relocation of their O² sensor port bungs.
MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway. Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles; check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.
|Part #||Description||Sug. Retail Price|
|1020-0836||Thundermax ECM With Integral Auto-Tune System||$989.95|
|1020-1848||Thundermax ECM With Integral Auto-Tune System||$899.95|
|1020-1851||Thundermax ECM With Integral Auto-Tune System||$899.95|
|1020-1853||Thundermax ECM With Integral Auto-Tune System||$919.95|