PRO SYSTEM II NYLON LINES AND FITTINGS [4342C]
||Sug. Retail Price
||Pro System II Straight 3/8"-24 Fitting
- Universal line is manufactured from a semi-rigid nylon material; allows maximum flexibility
- Compression-type chrome or black fittings are easily attached
- Line and fittings are sold separately
- Replacement olives allow reuse of existing fittings
- Chrome plated and Renegade black steel fittings sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For show and off-road use only.
NOTE: 04-14 XL models use metric 10mm x 1.25 and 12mm x 1.50 banjo bolts, washers and fittings. All Big Twin (except 08-13 Dressers) and pre-04 XL models use standard 3/8" and 7/16" banjo bolts, washers and fittings. Fittings and washers listed as 3/8"/10mm will work in either application.
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|MODEL:||Pro System II|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||1226|