970 SERIES PIGGYBACK SHOCKS [1310-0739]
||Sug. Retail Price
||SHOCK 970 DYNA 91-14
- Progressive Suspension does it once again!
- Designed for performance oriented twin shock bikes
- Features piggyback reservoirs, high-pressure gas charge and deflective disc-valving, all packaged in a mono-tube style body
- Includes progressive rate springs
- The threaded pre-load adjustment and external compression adjustment knob allow for fine tuning to provide optimum performance rider weight or riding style
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
|CONFIGURATION:||Threaded Preload Adjustable|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||1373|