- Both HP+® and Race Series® kits include Feuling's® HIGH FLOW billet camplate made from 7075 aluminum which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory, SE® and other aftermarket camplates. Feuling® increases oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including matching the oil port holes throughout the camplate to the port holes in the engine case which increases engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings
- These kits increase oil pressure, oil volume, engine oil flow and return oil scavenging, eliminating wet sumping and oily air cleaners. Test results show 25-35 degree cooler engine temperatures, 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures, 15-30 more pounds of oil pressure and quieter smoother engine operation. Results also show a substantial increase of oil pressure and 3 H.P. and 4 ft. lbs. of torque to the rear wheel
- HP+® Series kits include a billet 6061 aluminum high-volume oil pump, Feuling® HIGH FLOW camplate, HP+® Hydraulic roller lifters, gaskets and o-ring kit
- Combine all the needed components to finish your T/C® engine's oiling system
- Available in either HP+® or Race Series® kits
- Race Series® kits include a billet 7075 hard anodized oil pump which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory pump holding tighter tolerances under temperature. Race Series® hydraulic lifters have a full .200" of total travel designed with a slower bleed-down rate to handle heavy valve spring pressures, increase engine RPM before valve float and feature increased roller clearance for steep-ramped camshafts. Kits include a Race Series® oil pump, Race Series® lifters, high flow camplate, gaskets and o-rings
- Conversion camplate kits PART #s 0932-0071 and 0932-0072 utilize the early-style 99-06 camshafts and upgrade the cam chain system to use the late-style 07-14 hydraulic tensioner system. 'factory' sprockets, tensioners, chain and hardware sold separately
NOTE: 99-01 models with Magneti Marelli ignition require rear cam sprocket PART #0925-0147.