SLANT 2-INTO-1 EXHAUST SYSTEM [1800-1583]
||Sug. Retail Price
||Slant 2-Into-1 Exhaust System Carbon Ops
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
- Muffler body measures approx.: 17" L x 4" diam.
- All stainless steel construction with carbon fiber end caps available in two finishes
- Fiberglass and stainless steel wool baffle materials for high-temperature resistance
- Optional "DB Killer" sound insert provides a more toned-down exhaust note
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two-step header pipes: 1.75" to 2.0"
- Works Stainless/Carbon features a brushed stainless finish
- All TIG welded with 18mm O² sensor bungs; O² bung plugs (PART #1861-0464) are not included but are available separately for non-sensor applications
- Includes heat shields for rear header pipe and collector inlet; also includes exhaust port gaskets
- Carbon Ops version features a lightweight Gloss Carbon and Satin Black design that is dipped in the Black Ceramic for the toughest possible finish
NOTE; Stainless steel systems will naturally discolor, this is expected and considered normal. High performance engine tuning utilizing a dynometer will likely result in severe discoloration.
NOTE: Not for models with saddlebags.
|END CAP STYLE:||Carbon Fiber|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|2007 - 2009||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Low Rider (EFI) -FXDL|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Low Rider-Injected - FXDL-I|
|2006 - 2014||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Street Bob (EFI) - FXDB|
|2007 - 2010||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Super Glide (EFI) - FXD|
|2007 - 2014||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Super Glide Custom (EFI) - FXDC|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Super Glide Custom Injected - FXDC I|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||Dyna Super Glide Injected - FXD I|
|2006||Harley-Davidson||Super Glide Injected - FXD35-I|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||413|
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.