COMPETITION SERIES 2-INTO-1 EXHAUST [1800-1496]
||Sug. Retail Price
||Competition Series 2-Into-1 Exhaust Brushed Stainless
- Available in brushed stainless steel or black ceramic powder-coated stainless steel to provide significant weight savings over stock
- Stepped headpipes and full merge collector for maximum performance
- Tuned length megaphone
- Slip fit collector joints with two dual swivel end retention springs
- Racepack EGT fittings in both headpipes
- Includes O² sensor port plugs for non-sensor applications
- Flat plane 12mm and quick access 18mm oxygen sensor ports for wideband tuning capability
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
NOTE; Stainless steel systems will naturally discolor, this is expected and considered normal. High performance engine tuning utilizing a dynometer will likely result in severe discoloration.
NOTE: Not for models with saddlebags.
|CONFIGURATION 1:||2 into 1|
|END CAP STYLE:||Straight-cut|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|2009 - 2014||Harley-Davidson||V-Rod Muscle - VRSCF|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||411|
California Warning: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket exhaust systems that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.