COMPETITION SERIES 2-INTO-1 EXHAUST [1800-1496]
||Sug. Retail Price
||Competition Series 2-Into-1 Exhaust Brushed Stainless
- Available in brushed stainless steel or black ceramic powder-coated stainless steel to provide significant weight savings over stock
- Stepped headpipes and full merge collector for maximum performance
- Tuned length megaphone
- Slip fit collector joints with two dual swivel end retention springs
- Racepack EGT fittings in both headpipes
- Includes O² sensor port plugs for non-sensor applications
- Flat plane 12mm and quick access 18mm oxygen sensor ports for wideband tuning capability
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
NOTE; Stainless steel systems will naturally discolor, this is expected and considered normal. High performance engine tuning utilizing a dynometer will likely result in severe discoloration.
NOTE: Not for models with saddlebags.
|CONFIGURATION 1:||2 into 1|
|END CAP STYLE:||Straight-cut|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|NOTE:||Follow Emission Notice Link At Bottom Of Page For Important Information.|
|2009 - 2015||Harley-Davidson||V-Rod Muscle - VRSCF|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|15 Drag FatBook||436|
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.