STAINLESS HI-OUTPUT DUALS
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Engineered for high output engine modifications
- Dyno developed and tested to increase volumetric efficiency critical to extracting maximum horsepower from high output engine modifications
- Flat plane 12mm and quick access 18mm oxygen sensor ports for wideband tuning capability
- 13/4" to 2" tapered headpipes with 2" inlet on mufflers and 4" to 41/2" stepped muffler body
- 3" to 31/4" baffle with anti-reversion cone
- All stainless steel construction with TIG welding and race-inspired brushed stainless "Works" finish
- Contoured laser-cut heat shields
- Matches tapered headpipes with larger inlet mufflers
NOTE; Stainless steel systems will naturally discolor, this is expected and considered normal. High performance engine tuning utilizing a dynometer will likely result in severe discoloration.
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.