STAINLESS HI-OUTPUT DUALS
- Engineered for high output engine modifications
- Dyno developed and tested to increase volumetric efficiency critical to extracting maximum horsepower from high output engine modifications
- Matches tapered headpipes with larger inlet mufflers
- 13/4" to 2" tapered headpipes with 2" inlet on mufflers and 4" to 41/2" stepped muffler body
- 3" to 31/4" baffle with anti-reversion cone
- All stainless steel construction with TIG welding and race-inspired brushed stainless "Works" finish
- Contoured laser-cut heat shields
- Flat plane 12mm and quick access 18mm oxygen sensor ports for wideband tuning capability
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE; Stainless steel systems will naturally discolor, this is expected and considered normal. High performance engine tuning utilizing a dynometer will likely result in severe discoloration.
California Warning: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket exhaust systems that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.