ASTRO LED TURN SIGNAL/MARKER LIGHTS [2020-0450]
||Sug. Retail Price
||Side-Rail Mount Black Astro Red L.E.D. Turn Signal/Marker Lights
- May be rotated into virtually any upward-and-downward setting
- Dimensions: a little over 1" diameter, 23/8" long, and stand off the bike 11/2"
- Bullet-style super-bright LED turn signal/marker lights really clean up the look of your bike
- Available in your choice of amber or red LED light color output (amber only for fork mount version)
- Side Rail Turn Signal Marker Lights mount using our side rail adapter plate (sold separately) which allows you to remove your stock rear turn signals and replace them with Astros for a narrow look
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All parts are fully CNC-machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Available in three styles
- Center-Mount Turn Signal Marker Lights can be mounted in almost any 5/16" or 8mm hole; wires feed through a pre-drilled hole in the mounting bolt
- Each features nine intensely bright LEDs in a cluster module for light output, amazing for its size (roughly 3/4" diameter at the light source)
- Available in your choice of chrome or hard black anodized finishes
- Fork Mount Turn Signal Marker Lights include a trick mating clamp bracket that may be placed in a multitude of positions along the fork leg
NOTE: If being used as turn signals, a load equalizer may be required.
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|SIZE:||1" D x 2 3/8" L|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||940|