UNIVERSAL BRAKE LINES [1741-0231]
||Sug. Retail Price
||BRAKE LINE PLATINUM 34"
- Choice of platinum, clear-coated or ebony series stainless braided hoses
- Stainless steel braid is superior in pressure rating, flame resistance and volumetric expansion to all other materials, including Kevlar®, resulting in unmatched stopping power
- All feature PTFE inner liners and mild steel fittings with a 96-hour salt spray rating
- PVC hose coating adds great looks, abrasion protection to expensive parts and resistance to damaging UV rays
- PTFE liner is an inert material, compatible with all hydraulic and brake fluids and has a heat range of -158°F to 500°F
- Platinum lines features a copper-woven coating, with a protective PTFE cover and beautifully chromed fittings
- Clear-coated lines feature PVC coating and beautifully chromed fittings
- Ebony lines feature PVC coating, and matte-black zinc-plated fittings
NOTE: Recommended to be used with Goodridge fittings.
Catalogs Containing This Part
|13 Drag FatBook||1122|