|Part #||Description||Sug. Retail Price|
|1020-0750||Vance & Hines Original FuelPak For 49 State Use||$289.95|
- Available in original version which is not legal for sale in CA or California A.R.B. approved version with all the same features as the original
- Throttle position sensor-based system simplifies the process of fuel-injection tuning
- Enables you to fine-tune the fuel mixture throughout the entire rpm range with the touch of a button
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Very user friendly; plugs into the existing harness on the bike
- No computer or software is required; simply punch in the values supplied with the Fuelpak
- Values supplied are for use with Vance & Hines exhaust systems
- Fuelpak will also work with other exhaust systems (contact V&H tech support for tuning information)
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles (Original Fuelpak).
NOTE: EO #D-632-1 (C.A.R.B. approved Fuelpak).
NOTE: Requires the use of a high-performance air filter.
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|TYPE:||Fuel Injection Programmer|
|2008||Harley-Davidson||Softail Rocker (EFI) - FXCW|
|2009||Harley-Davidson||Softail Rocker - FXCW|
|2008||Harley-Davidson||Softail Rocker C (EFI) - FXCWC|
|2009 - 2011||Harley-Davidson||Softail Rocker C - FXCWC|
|2009||Harley-Davidson||Springer - FXSTSSE 3|