- Available in original version which is not legal for sale in CA or California A.R.B. approved version with all the same features as the original
- Throttle position sensor-based system simplifies the process of fuel-injection tuning
- Enables you to fine-tune the fuel mixture throughout the entire rpm range with the touch of a button
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Very user friendly; plugs into the existing harness on the bike
- No computer or software is required; simply punch in the values supplied with the Fuelpak
- Values supplied are for use with Vance & Hines exhaust systems
- Fuelpak will also work with other exhaust systems (contact V&H tech support for tuning information)
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles (Original Fuelpak).
NOTE: EO #D-632-1 (C.A.R.B. approved Fuelpak).
NOTE: Requires the use of a high-performance air filter.
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.
Fuel Injection Programmer
|Part #||Description||Sug. Retail Price|