- The quickest and most powerful flash tuner on the market
- The sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, 3.5" full-color touch-screen display mounts to handlebars with integrated Amps 4-hole threaded inserts; also mounts to most aftermarket accessory mounts that feature Amps 4-mounting options
- The display's interface cable plugs directly to the bike's diagnostic connector
- NO COMPUTER REQUIRED; simply select the tune and follow the on-screen prompts to flash the bike; tunes can also be edited directly from the Power Vision
- Utilizes WinPV (Windows PC-based tuning application)
- Stores up to six different tunes that can be flashed to the bike
- Downloads and stores the stock calibration in case OEM restoration is needed; stock calibration can also be saved as an editable copy and used as a starting point
- Dynojet preconfigured tunes are preloaded on the unit; Power Vision will identify the bike's information and automatically sort hundred of applicable, dyno-proven tunes
- Custom tunes can be loaded by a tuning shop or received via email and loaded onto the device
- Displays all J1850 H-D vehicle data, wide-band air fuel ratio² and various calculated channels (including MPG instant and trip MPG)
- AutoTune Basic and Pro³ calculates and stores fuel trims to optimize fuel curve
- Checks and clears diagnostic codes
- Features adaptive trims and idle offset (with bike running)
NOTE: The Power Vision "marries" to one individual ECM and may be used only on that bike for flashing the ECM. For this reason LeMans Corporation/Drag Specialties does not take back Power Visions for any reason, used or not. All returns and or adjustments must be made directly with Dynojet Research. The Power Vision may be used on any bike to read and clean trouble codes.
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.