WFB™ BENCHMARK STRETCHED REAR FENDERS [2030-0247]
||Sug. Retail Price
||FRAME LCNS FRNCH 200 RAW
- Stamped from 14-gauge U.S. steel, these fenders are E-coated to prevent rust and corrosion
- Deep-draw stamping technology ensures a consistent flawless finish while minimizing body work
- Standard rear fenders for 97-08 touring models are 6" longer than a stock rear touring fender and are a direct replacement
- 2" or 6" stretch fenders for FL models w/ 180 rears do not use stock mounting; use PART # 1410-0055 (sold separately) which includes all necessary brackets and hardware
- 6" fenders for Rolling Thunder, Daytec, and Chopper Guys 200 tire Bagger frames can also be used in custom applications
- 6" fenders for touring models mount in the stock location using all stock mounting hardware; all mounting holes are located and laser pre-cut to simplify the installation process
- License frames will perfectly fit stretched fenders listed or can be used in custom applications, include mounting hardware and accept most 4" x 7" license plates.
- All fenders and frames are made in the U.S.A.
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||1403|