ASTRO LED TURN SIGNAL/MARKER LIGHTS [2020-0449]
||Sug. Retail Price
||LED ASTRO SR AMBER CLEAR
- All parts are fully CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Available in three styles
- Available in your choice of amber or red LED light color output (amber only for fork mount version)
- Available in your choice of chrome, clear anodized or hard black anodized finishes
- Bullet-style super-bright LED turn signal/marker lights really clean up the look of your bike
- Center-Mount Turn Signal Marker Lights can be mounted in almost any 5/16" or 8mm hole; wires feed through a pre-drilled hole in the mounting bolt
- Dimensions: a little over 1" diameter, 23/8" long, and stand off the bike 11/2"
- Each features nine intensely bright LEDs in a cluster module for light output, amazing for its size (roughly 3/4" diameter at the light source)
- Fork Mount Turn Signal Marker Lights include a trick mating clamp bracket that may be placed in a multitude of positions along the fork leg
- Made in the U.S.A.
- May be rotated into virtually any upward-and-downward setting
- Side Rail Turn Signal Marker Lights mount using our side rail adapter plate (sold separately) which allows you to remove your stock rear turn signals and replace them with Astros for a narrow look
- Sold in pairs
NOTE: If being used as a turn signal, a load equalizer is required.
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|SIZE:||1" D x 2 3/8" L|
|STYLE:||Side Rail Mount|
|TYPE:||Turn Signal/Marker Light|