STANDARD AND ADJUSTABLE SERRATED BILLET FOOTPEGS AND SHIFTER PEGS [1603-0086]
||Sug. Retail Price
||PEG SHIFT SERRATED RAW
- Adjustable pegs feature full 360° footpeg rotation making them perfect for any application
- Available in your choice of natural clear anodized or our hard black anodized finish
- Footpegs available with Joker's exclusive pitch adjustment screw that enables you to adjust the pegs to a "level" riding position (if necessary) so the pegs don't appear to "lay down" with time, vibration, etc.
- Footpegs sold in pairs; shifter pegs sold each
- Fully CNC-machined from solid 6061 T-6 bar
- Give your bike a unique design twist with these all-billet aluminum serrated footpegs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Male-mount footpegs are available in two different lengths and fit most models with standard Harley female footpeg mounts
- Shift pegs have serrations on the top surface only, and the bottom side is smooth to provide non-shoe-damaging up-shifts - installs easily to most stock H-D shift arms with a threaded 5/16"-24 mounting hole
- Superstrong, yet lightweight two-piece construction
- The comfortable serrated foot surface area gives you a wider area for your feet and provides a good "bite" onto the bottom of your shoe
NOTE: Will not fit 13 XL1200V/XL1200X/XL1200C models.
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||1449|