CUSTOM WIDE SPRINGER FRONT FORKS [P-181-ST]
||Sug. Retail Price
||Custom Wide Springer Front Fork Without Shock
- Require 1/2"-20 riser stud/bolt
- Forks come assembled and include fork neck, top nut, crown nut, riser-style top clamp and inner springs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Require use of the Paughco axle, available separately; fork recommended for 21" wheels only
- Classic springer looks with quality second to none from the premier springer manufacturer
- Wide springer with shock has a front fender mount similar to the 88-92 FXSTS
- Wide springer without shock features mounting points for dual disc brakes; no front fender mounting points
- Both springers use standard 1" neck bearings
- Distance between rear legs is 85/16" with an outside width of 91/2"
NOTE: Overall length is measured from the bottom of the top clamp to the center of the rear leg pivot.
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|MODEL:||Custom Wide | Without Shock|
- Standard | 25" Long
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||1346|
|14 Drag OldBook||269|
|14 Drag OldBook||438|
|14 Drag OldBook||511|
|14 Drag OldBook||686|