13/4" DRAG PIPES AND HEADPIPES FOR RIGID SHOVELHEAD [1800-0906]
||Sug. Retail Price
||EXHAUST UPSWP GOOSE 66-69
- Chrome drag pipes and headpipes for Shovelhead engines on rigid frames (unless noted)
- For kick start only, except three-piece Upsweeps which work with kick or electric start
- 40" drag pipes feature slider channels
- All drag pipes and headpipes include a rear heat shield only
- Headpipes can be used with a variety of universal mufflers and extensions; sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Additional mounting clamps may be required to mount exhaust systems and headpipes. Mounting clamps are sold separately.
|CONFIGURATION 1:||True Dual|
|END CAP STYLE:||Goose-cut|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|MODEL:||1 3/4" Drag Pipes and Headpipes|
|1966 - 1969||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide - FL|
|1966 - 1969||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide - FLH|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag OldBook||42|
Disclaimer: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.