13/4" DRAG PIPES AND HEADPIPES FOR RIGID SHOVELHEAD [1800-0906]
||Sug. Retail Price
||EXHAUST UPSWP GOOSE 66-69
- Chrome drag pipes and headpipes for Shovelhead engines on rigid frames (unless noted)
- For kick start only, except three-piece Upsweeps which work with kick or electric start
- 40" drag pipes feature slider channels
- All drag pipes and headpipes include a rear heat shield only
- Headpipes can be used with a variety of universal mufflers and extensions; sold separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Additional mounting clamps may be required to mount exhaust systems and headpipes. Mounting clamps are sold separately.
|CONFIGURATION 1:||True Dual|
|END CAP STYLE:||Goose-cut|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|MODEL:||1 3/4" Drag Pipes and Headpipes|
|1966 - 1969||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide - FL|
|1966 - 1969||Harley-Davidson||Electra Glide - FLH|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag OldBook||42|
California Warning: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket exhaust systems that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.