|Part #||Description||Sug. Retail Price|
|1020-1694||FuelPak LCD 49 State||$289.95|
- Available in original version which is not legal for sale in CA or California A.R.B; approved version with all the same features as the original
- Throttle position sensor-based system simplifies the process of fuel-injection tuning
- Enables you to fine-tune the fuel mixture throughout the entire rpm range with the touch of a button
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Very user friendly; plugs into the existing harness on the bike
- No computer or software is required; simply punch in the values provided on the V&H website
- Values provided are for use with Vance & Hines exhaust systems
- Fuelpak will also work with other exhaust systems (contact V&H tech support for tuning information)
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles (Original Fuelpak).
MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: EO #D-632-1 (C.A.R.B. approved Fuelpak).
MANUFACTURER'S NOTE: Requires the use of a high-performance air filter.
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.:||Yes|
|NOTE:||Follow Emission Notice Link At Bottom Of Page For Important Information.|
|TYPE:||Fuel Injection Programmer|
Catalogs Containing This Part
|14 Drag FatBook||533|