We are looking to add energetic self motivated individuals who are able to multitask in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities: include but are not limited to the following:
- Product selection and market analysis
- Forecasting and managing sales & inventory based on historical trends and data
- Buying inventory to ensure timely deliveries of products
- Partner with domestic and offshore vendors to schedule factory production time and delivery
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and/or forecasting/buying in an MRP type purchasing program
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2 to 3 years work experience within a powersports dealership buying hard parts & accessories or a service position with in depth product and application knowledge
- Or: 2 or 3 years buyer experience within a distribution operation or manufacturer
- Apparel buying experience a plus.
- Knowledge of product costing/pricing and margin evaluation
This position is located at our corporate offices in Janesville, WI.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org